- March 24, 2016: Laura Albert McLay and Badger Bracketology were quoted in a blog post on Research2Reality entitled “March Madness Math: Sports Stats Put You Ahead of the Game” by Malgosia Pakulska.
- March 18, 2014: Interview on the Madison NBC affiliate evening news about the NCAA men’s basketball tournament entitled “Odds of winning lottery 1,000x greater than picking perfect NCAA bracket”.
- October 22, 2014: “Gophers seventh-most likely team to make college football playoff, says U of Wisconsin statistical model” in the StarTribune blog RandBall by Michael Rand.
- October 23, 2014: “Computer model picks Gophers in top seven for college football playoff” in the StarTribune by Michael Rand.
- Daily Cardinal
- 10_30_14DailyCardinal from October 30, 2014
- November 23, 2015: “On Campus: Badger Bracketology uses model to predict the College Football Playoff” in the Wisconsin State Journal by Nico Savidge
- January 1, 2016: Interview on the Advanced Football Analytics Podcast. Access through iTunes here.
- Guest on Wharton Moneyball on Wharton Business Radio (SiriusXM), February 3, 2016.
Q & A interview article in the Capital Times, February 14, 2016 (online), February 17, 2016 (print).
- Q & A interview article in the On Wisconsin alumni magazine, Spring 2016 issue.